Our rules for consultants
Thank you for your interest in working with us; we would like to ask you to accept the following rules.
- As part of the joint acquisition of a consulting project you will gain access to our customers. For the first meeting a telephone appointment is arranged. In the case of the customer´s interest we introduce you personally. An independent contact among you and our customers takes place only in coordination with us.
- For the duration of the joint acquisition, you fully support your offer to operate in the consulting project. You will withdraw this offer only because of a valid reason. If you have an important reason, inform us immediately.
- A contract is concluded exclusively with us. Any cooperation among customers to whom you have access through us, whether direct or indirect, requires our consent. This shall apply from the date of the customer's identity announcement until 24 months after completion of a consulting project or termination of the joint acquisition. The joint acquisition is deemed to have ended if there is no longer any communication between you and us about the consulting project over a period of one month.
- In the event that you and our customers enter into a collaboration, whether direct or indirect, without our required consent, you shall pay us a contractual penalty of EUR 20,000 (in words: twenty thousand) for each case of infringement. The assertion of any further damage remains unaffected.
- All project-related information that you obtain from us must be treated as highly confidential. The amount of compensation agreed between you and us is included there as well.
- We do not reimburse any travel and accommodation expenses or any other expenses incurred by you in the course of the acquisition prior to the conclusion of the contract.
- You can terminate the rules for consultants after the end of the joint acquisition, subject to a notice period of two weeks.
- German law is applicable. The place of jurisdiction is Munich.
We look forward to working with you!
Your GiVE team