Data Protection Declaration
§1 Information concerning the collection of personal data
(1) We are informing you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that is personal to you, such as name, address, e-mail addresses and user behavior.
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or through a contact form, the information you provide (your e-mail address, your name and telephone number if applicable) will be stored by us to answer your questions. We delete the data that arises in this context after the storage is no longer required, or limit the processing if there are statutory requirements, that require we retain your data.
(4) If we rely on commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective transactions. In doing so, we also name the specified criteria for the storage duration.
§2 your rights
(1) You have the following rights with respect to the personal data concerning you:
- Right to information,
- Right to rectification or erasure,
- Right to restriction of processing,
- Right to object to the processing,
- Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to us about the processing of your personal data t a data protection supervisory authority.
§3 collection of personal data when visiting our website
In the case of merely informative use of the website, ie if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website and to ensure the stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para 1 sentence 1 lit. f) DS-GVO):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the requirement (concrete page)
- Access Status / HTTP status code
- Each transmitted amount of data
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
§4 Use of Google Analytics
(2) The IP address transmitted by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data provided by Google.
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, please note that if you do this, you may not be able to use all the features of this website to the fullest extent possible. You may also prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp ()". As a result, IP addresses are processed shortened, a person-relatedness can be excluded. Insofar as the data collected about you is assigned a personal reference, it will be immediately excluded and the personal data will be deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. With the statistics we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which Personal Information is transferred to the US, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
(7) This website also uses Google Analytics for a cross-device analysis of visitor flows, which is carried out via a user ID. You can disable cross-device analysis of your usage in your My Account or Personal Information account.]
§5 LinkedIn (Insight tag):
With your consent, we enable a LinkedIn cookie when you visit our website (LinkedIn Ireland, Wilton Plaza, Wilton Place, Dublin 2, Ireland).
The tag reports to LinkedIn what actions you have taken on our website and possibly identifying data.
With the data, LinkedIn can recognize that you have visited our website, what you have clicked on and if you have clicked on a link on LinkedIn that connects you to our website. This allows LinkedIn to show you interest-based content. LinkedIn can connect this data to your user account and use it for its own purposes. The processing of your data by Twitter is explained in the data protection information at https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy (link is external).
We do not receive any data about you or other LinkedIn users, only statistics that show us aggregated for all users in a certain period of time how they used our offers and advertisements on other LinkedIn platforms. This helps us to analyze which of our ads were successful and which were not.