Optimise costs | Efficient structures and processes
Logistic activities are often part of the market entry phase, the build-up of distribution channels and the connection of the new locations and suppliers.
We offer our support in the following areas:
- Definition of logistic requirements
- Analysis of existing structures
- Shaping of processes and costs
- Concept for the setup of new structures and processes
- Concept for the optimisation of logistic processes
- Search, evaluation and selection of logistic companies
- Implementation of logistic solutions (inbound, outbound, internal logistics)
When establishing new structures, about 60% of the logistic costs are determined and the requirements for ability to deliver are defined. Logistic costs can also be the decisive factor when deciding on locations despite different wage levels.