Global Footprint | Market Focus | Value Creation
In recent years, value creation structures in the growth regions of Asia and eastern Europe have been established. In the process, extensive networks (customers, factories, suppliers, logistics, etc.) have come into being.
However, the global markets are extremely volatile and the basic economic conditions such as exchange rates, wage costs, availability of staff, energy costs, etc. are changing.
Companies are forced to increase their flexibility and safeguard their liquidity. They must adapt to the market focus more quickly and lower their break-even point.
We will help you to answer the following questions - for example:
- How have the market parameters (demand, exchange rate, wage and logistics costs, etc.) changed?
- Which markets have what potential and when, or how should they be developed and handled?
- Where should production sites be located, with how much capacity and which technologies?
- Which production locations are to be served by which supply markets?
- Which logistics structures and distribution networks are needed for this?
- How can I organise my global supply chain in a flexible way?
- What investment is necessary?
Using the most appropriate tools, we will help you to analyse complex networks, restructure and take decisions systematically. Our local experts grasp the realities and implement measures and concepts to suit the regional conditions.